Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week 15: Reflections: Looking Back

Looking back on this semester, I really think that one thing that went well was my storytelling. I really surprised myself with how well my portfolio went. I am really proud of these stories and have been sharing them with my family and friends. I think that is my favorite part of this semester. I also really loved the extra readings. They are very interesting to me because I can just read them and enjoy without having to worry about writing about them. I also enjoyed everyone in this class because everyone's comments were always so kind and encouraging. There was never anything rude or hateful that I saw all semester long. Every thing was warm and constructive and I would like to extend my thanks to all of you for sharing your brilliant writing and encouragement with me for this semester! I hope you all achieve everything you have set out to! You are wonderful people with bright futures! This class has truly been a blessing to me and I hope you all know how much I have enjoyed it!

Best wishes to you all!!!!

Karisa

No comments:

Post a Comment