Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 11: Reading Diary A: Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland

I really enjoy the continuous stories. I think they are quite refreshing after reading so many mini stories. I really love Alice in Wonderland. It was always one of my favorite Disney movies(even though I think the book and the movie are very different). I really like how this is broken up. By skipping a few chapters here and there it makes the flow of the book move even faster. I love the story of the Duchess's baby turning into a pig. The very imaginative aspects of Alice in Wonderland have always intrigued me. I think the way that this book let's your imagination run wild is fantastic! Writing a story based of this is going to be so much fun!!! I love that I get to start with the Mad-Tea Party next. That is one of the best parts!!!

(Mad-Tea Party)

No comments:

Post a Comment