Saturday, November 21, 2015

Week 14: Reading Diary B: Heptameron of Margaret, Queen of the Navarro

Heptameron of Margaret, Queen of the Navarro

The Haunted House: This sets a very eerie scene. I would like to hear more about this story. It is kind of sad that he had them beaten. I think that is a little extreme to be honest with you. However, they should have been punished for it. I don't know, I just think this was handled kind of harshly.

Brother and Brother-in-Law: This is the most ridiculous story I ever read. I can't believe the guy talks about how much he wishes this guy was his brother in law and the kills him when he finds out that he married his sister. I hate that. This story really upset me. Especially how he made his sister watch it happen. I wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to him again. Or killed him herself. He had no right to do that. I hope the guy lived a long miserable life.

Woman on her death bed: This story is crazy too. Did this woman have a cute girl try to seduce her husband while she was on her death bed then get mad when her husband chose her company instead of consoling her. She then got better when she found out her husband was with that woman and never let him live down the fact that he did not choose her.

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment