Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My favorite place


(Image information: Personal photo of a sunset taken at my family farm;
Photo from July 2015)

This picture is from our family farm back home! I love it out here! It is so peaceful and quiet and you can see for miles around because it is up on a hill top. There is nothing like driving miles away from the nearest city and just enjoying nature! I love being in Norman and going to big cities around the country, but there is just something serene and relaxing that makes our farm my favorite place to come back to and relax at after being on the go for a while. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that picture is GORGEOUS, Karisa! I used to live on a farm (when I lived in Poland, a gazillion years ago)... and the sunsets there were my favorite. Where I live now, it's very rural - but there are trees all around, so we don't see much of a sunset. Being on a hill top like that is perfect. What a great place to share here: thank you! :-)
    And your blog looks great, by the way - I don't think I've ever seen this color/template combination before. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete